Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Shadow Diaries

A new blog, a diary of sorts can be found at here. It is a rewrite of a story I did years ago. It would be considered akin to "The Stand" and "Phantoms" and probably other horror style stories out there.

Follow it if you like. Comments are welcome. But don't "dis" it too much. Understand that it is intended to be in the form of a diary and therefore, grammatical errors are purposeful, sortof.

Nathan

1 comment:

RaVoe said...

Hi Nathan!!

You have been on my mind lately because it was just one year ago that you were here and we were enjoying your company. Happy Anniversary of endowment!!! Our Sam was ordained an Elder this evening by my son Max. How glorious to have righteous boys and another child preparing to serve a mission.....I'm just so darn proud of my kids. Well, I pray all is well with you, McKays mom/Sister Orton/RaVoe