
You could have chosen a better way.
You should have been the better one
What will wash these memories away?
Can you see me? I cannot breathe
It’s not the morning sun I see
This light in the night it is not me
Don’t tear me asunder I beg, I plead
Is this all you’ve left of me?
You could have chosen a better way
You’ve embraced the midnight sun.
A brighter path you’ve turned away
You should have been the better one
The searching is over and all for not
The stars, they shine so brightly now
This final vision, my eternal lot
My limited life is over now
You could have chosen a better way
You should have been the stronger one
A winters wrath you now sustain
Barely here, hardly lived, and now I’m gone
I was here and now I’m gone
Yes, I was here
Does anyone know?
Does anyone care?
No comments:
Post a Comment