Sunday, September 13, 2009
You're Killing Me Now
This window I look out, onto, all of the world
You’ve lied to me, with, all your kisses and curves
How could I be so stupid? How could I not see?
You are the serpent and this is how you feed.
You’re killing, you’re killing, you’re killing me now!
Your promises lie broken, your betrayals’ complete
Why can I smell someone, else on all of our sheets?
How could I be so stupid? I just cannot conceive
You would betray, everything that we believed
You’re killing, you’re killing, you’re killing me now!
(One vocal, one spoken)
I gave you my heart, you swallowed my soul
Now I lie broken. I will never be whole
Behind my back, you scorned, you mocked, and you laughed
But in this darkness I am learning your craft
You’ve cast me out, but I won’t be going alone
Your special friend, do you think they made it home?
I am my vengeance. I am what you’ve made of me
This time is different. You won’t have to wait and see
(End)
You’re killing, you’re killing, you’re killing me now!
You say you’re sorry, but I don’t even really care
You say you love me; I just look at you and stare
My world has crumbled, from all your midnight deceit
There’s nowhere to hide, no surrender, and there is no retreat!
You’re killing, you’re killing, you’re killing me now!
There is a window where I look out onto the world
Where there’s none of you lies, your kisses or curves
I may be broken and I my never be whole
But I have something that you will never know
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment